Job Openings with FT Portfolios Canada Co.
We are always on the lookout for experienced talent. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us
we want to hear from you.
If you do not see the job you're looking for, or if there are currently no job openings presented below,
please consider submitting a general application for future consideration.
Working in conjunction with the VP, Sales, the Business Development Manager will develop relationships and increase product penetration in a given territory with investment advisors.
Position Reports to SVP, Sales
- Work collaboratively with VP Sales to enhance existing and build new relationships with advisors and planners from IIROC and MFDA dealer channels.
- Increase total assets under management within a given territory, achieving established sales targets.
- Develop and promote brand awareness of FT Portfolios Canada Co.
- Handle proactive outbound calling to set up appointments, provide updates on product and share sales ideas.
- Handle reactive inbound calling to answer questions, concerns and requests.
- Manage CRM system in order to segment client base within a defined sales territory.
- Apply outstanding communication, time management and territory management skills to maximize effectiveness.
- University degree.
- Must be fully fluent in French (oral + written), comfortable in English.
- Canadian Securities Course desired.
- Minimum of 2 years relationship management/sales experience.
- Knowledge of investment products (ETFs, stocks, bonds) and an understanding of financial markets and investment marketplace.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills together with strong listening skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative, be a strong self-starter and display professionalism.
- Solid organizational and time management skills with strong client service approach.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools.
- Willingness to learn.
To apply: Please email your resume or mail your resume to:
FT Portfolios Canada Co. 40 King St West, Suite 5102 Toronto, ON M5H 3Y2
Note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, no agencies or solicitations please.
FT Portfolios Canada CO. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.